- Books & More
- eBooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
ADE: How do I activate Adobe Digital Editions anonymously?
If you prefer to activate Adobe Digital Editions anonymously…
Open Adobe Digital Editions.
- The 'Setup Assistant' dialog box is displayed.
- Click 'Continue'.
- The 'Authorize Computer' screen is displayed.
- Select the 'Don't Authorize Computer' option.
- Click 'Activate'.
- You are prompted to confirm that you do not want to activate Adobe Digital Editions using an Adobe ID at this time.
- Select 'Continue'.
- Click 'Finish' to close the 'Setup Assistant' dialog box.
If you choose not to activate Adobe Digital Editions using an Adobe ID at this time, you may do so later.