- Books & More
- Ebooks & More
- About Us
- Support Us
ADE: How do I activate a supported eBook device using an Adobe ID?
To activate an eBook device using an Adobe ID…
- Connect the eBook device to your computer.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions.
- Adobe Digital Editions launches and detects the eBook device. The 'Device Setup Assistant' dialog box is displayed.
- Click 'Authorize Device'.
- Adobe Digital Editions activates the eBook device. You can now transfer DRM-protected Adobe eBooks to the device.
Note that both Adobe Digital Editions and the eBook device must be activated with the same Adobe ID to transfer DRM-protected Adobe eBooks to the device.