- Books & More
- Ebooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
How do I turn on "my reading history"?
My Reading History is a record of the titles you have checked out from the library. It is accessible online when you login to My Library Account. The Reading History records the title, author, and checkout date for all items you check out. This feature also allows you to limit a search to items that are not recorded in your Reading History. Titles are stored in "My Reading History" until the Library no longer owns a title or you choose to delete a title from your list.
You may turn your Reading History ON or OFF any time when you login to My Library Account. If you choose to activate your Reading History, and later turn it off, all stored records will be deleted from the system. Please be aware that if you elect to keep a Reading History, it may be subject to examination by law enforcement authorities without your permission.
- To turn on "My Reading History," choose "My Reading History" and then click on "Turn on My Reading History"
- To turn off "My Reading History," choose "My Reading History" and then click on "Turn off My Reading History." If you have any items in your Reading History, you need to delete those items first.
- To delete items, mark the box beside each item and then select "Delete marked titles." To delete all titles, select "Delete all titles."