- Books & More
- Ebooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
KINDLE: Why can't I deliver my Kindle book directly to my device?
There are several reasons that you may not be able to deliver your Kindle book directly to your device.
- Your device hasn't been registered with your Amazon ID.
- Your device does not have Wi-Fi capabilities (3G requires a USB connection to your computer).
- You have chosen a Kindle book from Penguin Group publishers (Penguin Group prohibits wireless transfer from Amazon.com to your device.)
Get help transferring content to your Kindle via USB.