- Books & More
- Ebooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
Exhibit Your Art
The Grand County Library District offers space in some of the library branches for the exhibition of artwork, crafts, and collections of unique, interesting or historically significant items. All exhibits must be free and open to the public.
- Anyone interested in displaying their art and/or items must sign a GCLD Artist Waiver before the initial placement on library property.
- Persons hosting art receptions on library property must fill out the GCLD Meeting Room Agreement form, prior to the date of the reception.
- Contact the branch location where you wish to exhibit your art.