- Books & More
- Ebooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
The Grand County Library District offers a variety of services including; borrowing diverse material types, comfortable meeting space, public Internet access from our public computers or with your own wireless device. We offer much more, come check us out!
Find out more about a particular service by selecting the topic from the left sidebar.
We take pride in our customer service policy and hope that you will utilize our services often.
- Each branch library you visit should provide you with courteous, responsive, respectful, and knowledgeable service.
- Our staff and website should provide you the fullest possible service within the constraints of available resources.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns you may contact us in person, by telephone or e-mail.