- Books & More
- Search Catalog
- NEW This Week
- Online Resources
- Reading Suggestions
- Interlibrary Loan Form
- Suggest a Title for the Library to Purchase
- Ebooks & More
- About Us
- Support Us
The Friends of the Grand County Library are sponsoring a Quilt Raffle!
Local expert quilter Janet Schayer has made a 60 X 50 inch quilt with a “The Best of Grand County” theme.
Tickets are $5 or 5 for $20 and can be purchased at any event hosted by the Friends of Grand County Library, Inc. throughout the summer.
The drawing for the winner will be made at the Annual Meeting of the Friends of the Grand County Library, October 22, at the Granby Library Community Room. You need not be present to win.
(80%of the proceeds will benefit the Kremmling Library and the remaining 20% will be distributed to the other 4 libraries.)