- Books & More
- eBooks & More
- My Library Account
- Get a Library Card
- Borrowing/My Account
- New Borrowing / My Account
- Job Center
- Computers and Internet
- Meeting Space / Reserve a Room
- Office Services
- Things You Didn't Know We Have
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- About Us
- Support Us
Written by:GCLD Staff
Would you like to learn something new? Try out the new Universal Class Online Courses!
- Universal Class offers over 500 online continuing education courses taught by real instructors with remote, 24/7 access so you can study on your schedule.
- You can enroll in up to five courses at a time and have six months to finish each course.
- Universal Class is free to all Grand County Library District patrons.
First Time Users
- Click here the first time you access Universal Class. Use the barcode from your Grand County Library card to login initially. You will be taken to a registration page where you will set up a user account, including a username and password that you will use to login into Universal Class on return visits.
- After you have set up an account, click here on subsequent visits and login in with the username and password selected.
With Universal Class, you can learn just about anything. Below are the top ten most popular classes for our customers:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone
- Digital Photography 101
- Adobe Photoshop 101
- PowerPoint 2010
- Excel 2010
- Computer Basics 101
- Typing and Keyboarding 101
- Aromatherapy 101
- ABC's of Photography
- Braiding Hair 101
Browse some recommended reading for GCLD’s most popular classes.