- Books & More
- Search Catalog
- NEW This Week
- Online Resources
- Reading Suggestions
- Interlibrary Loan Form
- Suggest a Title for the Library to Purchase
- Ebooks & More
- About Us
- Support Us
Does the library have computers for public use?
Yes! Computers with high-speed Internet access are available to the public. Computer use is free and is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to 20 minutes if other people are waiting. A low vision computer station is available in each library. Wireless Internet access is available at all of our libraries.
Computer Use Guidelines:
- Save all critical data to a portable disk or device.
- Library staff is available to help with on-site computer problems.
Internet Use Guidelines:
- All public access computers filter pornography websites.
- The Internet offers access to many valuable local, national and international sources of information.
- The Internet is a fluid environment with the content and format of information constantly changing.
- Information on the Internet may be inaccurate, incomplete, dated, or offensive to some individuals. Users must evaluate the validity and appropriateness of information found.
- Users should be aware that the Internet is not a secure medium and that third parties may be able to obtain information regarding users’ activities. However, the Library will not release information on the use of specific Internet resources by members of the public except as required by law or necessary for the proper operation of the Library. Guidelines for Families Parents or legal guardians must assume responsibility for deciding what library resources are appropriate for their own children. Some Internet information may be inappropriate for children. The Library encourages parents to spend time online with their children to discuss the wealth of information available and how it should be used. To assist parents, the Library has available online and printed materials about the Internet and its resources. Parents are encouraged to review this material with their children.