GCLD’s mission is to link people to boundless opportunities.
The Grand County Library District is extremely appreciative of our Access Grand partners and of our patrons.
Our partners graciously worked with us to make Access Grand filled with cultural and recreational opportunities for our patrons while helping us keep the program financially sustainable. As of January 2019, our partners are: Devil’s Thumb Nordic Center, Fraser Valley Rec, Grand County Historical Association Museums, Grand Lake Area Historical Society, Grand Lake Nordic Center, the Butterfly Pavilion, Denver Art Museum, Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Fire fighters Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, History Colorado Center, Molly Brown House Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art, and the Silverthorne Recreation Center.
To request a day pass:
- Go to the Access Grand Request Page. (You can also access this page from our Online Catalog by clicking the 'More' option on the left sidebar and then expanding the 'Access Grand Passes' section.)
- Click on the date in the calendar icon you wish to visit one of our partners.
- There is a 30 day time frame in which to reserve a pass.
- To find out more about the organization, click on the name in the green box.
- Options will pop up to find out more about our partner.
- You can visit their website by clicking the “Site” button, see a map, and see how many tickets are available for that day.
- If you like what you have read, click on “Request Pass.”
We are looking for more partners! If you know of an organization that would be interested in attracting locals, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 887-9411 x100. The best form of advertising is by word of mouth, especially from a local!
We hope you will enjoy Access Grand!