GCLD’s mission is to link people to boundless opportunities.
The Grand County Library District is extremely appreciative of our Access Grand partners and of our patrons.
Our partners graciously worked with us to make Access Grand filled with cultural and recreational opportunities for our patrons while helping us keep the program financially sustainable. As of January 2019, our partners are: Devil’s Thumb Nordic Center, Fraser Valley Rec, Grand County Historical Association Museums, Grand Lake Area Historical Society, Grand Lake Nordic Center, the Butterfly Pavilion, Denver Art Museum, Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Fire fighters Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, History Colorado Center, Molly Brown House Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art, and the Silverthorne Recreation Center.
To request a day pass:
- Go to the Access Grand Request Page. (You can also access this page from our Online Catalog by clicking the 'More' option on the left sidebar and then expanding the 'Access Grand Passes' section.)
- Click on the date in the calendar icon you wish to visit one of our partners.
- There is a 30 day time frame in which to reserve a pass.
- To find out more about the organization, click on the name in the green box.
- Options will pop up to find out more about our partner.
- You can visit their website by clicking the “Site” button, see a map, and see how many tickets are available for that day.
- If you like what you have read, click on “Request Pass.”
Most tickets are printable, simply bring your printed confirmation to the organization on the day you are to visit and they will exchange it for a one day pass. There are two exceptions: The Denver Art Museum and the Denver Botanic Gardens. Both organizations donated specific tickets which need to be picked up at any library when you bring in your printed Reservation Confirmation Page.
When you make your reservation, you have an option to receive an e-mail confirmation and a text reminder.
There is NOTHING to return to the library UNLESS you were unable to use your ticket for the Denver Art Museum or the Denver Botanic Gardens. Since we have limited tickets to both of these places, if you were unable to visit, we would appreciate having the tickets returned.
If you were unable to go to Devil’s Thumb Nordic Center, Grand Lake Nordic Center, Fraser Rec or Silverthorne Rec, please email email@example.com so we can put the “ticket” back in service, as we pay for each reservation. This would be greatly appreciated.
We are looking for more partners! If you know of an organization that would be interested in attracting locals, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 887-9411 x100. The best form of advertising is by word of mouth, especially from a local!
We hope you will enjoy Access Grand!