- The clerk position is a great fit for someone looking to enter the library field. This professional position is tasked with working with patrons, library technology, and the media collection.
- GCLD is seeking a library clerk for 34 hours per week including weekends. Hourly starting pay is $13.03 and this position has benefits including health, dental, life, disability, and accident insurance as well as paid time off and retirement contributions.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and technical skills, be a team player that is dependable. Excellent internal customer service is essential.
- Complete the GCLD application and submit your Letter of Interest and Resume to Tara Thompson email@example.com. For further information, contact Tara Thompson at 970-887-9411 ext. 102.
- Contact by October 15, 2021