Get a Library Card
How To Get a Card
- Apply in person at any of our five Grand County Library District branches
- Photo ID, such as: driver's license, state ID, military ID, school ID, or passport.
- Proof of Grand County mailing address: on your ID, a piece of mail, a Post Office box receipt with your name, official employer statement indicating you are employed and receive mail at your work address, etc.
- If mailing address is out of county: proof of local property ownership, such as a Property Tax Bill, Property Deed, or official letter from a management company stating ownership of property.
- If under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Your first library card is free. A non-resident card is available for $20 and is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Managing Your Account
- renew items
- request materials and view holds
- view or enable reading history
- view fines
- change your contact information
If you've lost your card:
- Call or come in to report a lost or stolen card. You are responsible for all items checked out until we are notified. Replacement cards cost $2.