Library Associate at Fraser Valley Library
- Are you looking for an engaging, social connection to your community? Look no further than public service within your local library branch.
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge in the following areas: customer service, technology, and multi-tasking with frequent interruption.
- GCLD is seeking a library associate for 38 hours per week, Tuesday-Saturday.
- Starting pay at $21.00 hourly with potential increase after 90 days.
- Paid health, dental, life, accident, and disability insurance.
- Paid time off and retirement match.
- Complete the GCLD application and submit your Letter of Interest and Resume to Tara Thompson at email@example.com. For further information, contact Tara Thompson at 970-887-9411 ext. 102.
- Position open until filled